Cedar Hill Food Pantry & Thrift Store, Location: Food Pantry
The Cedar Hill Food Pantry is a community-wide effort to alleviate hunger in our city. We are pledged by our by-laws to provide food and other assistance, without discrimination, to eligible needy families living in the Cedar Hill Independent School District.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
- Resources – Food Pantry
- Financial Assistance
- Proof of Residency
- You must fill out an application to qualify for food. NO appointment necessary. You can drop in to fill out application on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Fridays 9:00am to 11:30am, and Saturdays 10:00am to 12:30pm. Applications will be reviewed before food is distributed. Applicants can qualify for either 6 months or 12 months of by monthly food assistance.
The following documents are required for the application process.
• Current pay check stub
• Rental/mortgage agreement
• Entitlement Certificate (AFDC, Food Stamps, SSI, VA, etc.)
• Retirement, Social Security benefits, Unemployment , workers comp.
• Copy of two utility bills
• Copy of driver’s license for all household drivers
• Proof that children attend Cedar Hill Schools (Report card, Free/reduce Lunch Program letter, Medicaid card with address)
Food Pantry Distribution Hours:
Monday & Wednesday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 1:00pm
**For electric bill assistance Call 972-293-2822 Mondays only from 9:00am until noon. TXU ONLY.