Transitional housing for women and their children who have been through domestic violence. We are NOT an emergency shelter for DV.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Applicant is in a crisis situation that involves a housing need
2. Head of household must be at least 21 years old
3. Committed to engaging fully in the Program
4. Can provide proof of custody for children or of engagement in custody process
5. Willing and able to work
6. No active addictions (sober for one year)
7. No Child Protective Services (CPS) involvement as perpetrator
8. No convictions for violent crimes
9. No level of chronic mental illness that impedes full engagement in the Program
670 Westport Pkwy.
Grapevine, TX 76051
- Transitional Housing
- For women and children recovering from Domestic Violence